ABES works continually to represent its associates and strengthen the national software industry, by networking with institutions, public offices, companies, the press and society, and highlighting the strategic importance of the market. Having this objective in mind, the organization participates in the following forums:
- Administration Council of the Sociedade SOFTEX – Associação para a Promoção da Excelência do Software Brasileiro (meaning SOFTEX Society – Association for Promoting the Excellence of Brazilian Software).
- Administration Council of ITS Instituto de Tecnologia de Software de São Paulo (meaning São Paulo Institute of Software Technology).
- ABES holds the Vice-Presidency of Software at CEBRASSE – Central Brasileira do Setor de Serviços (meaning Brazilian Central of the Service Sector).
- Conselho Nacional de Combate à Pirataria (meaning National Council for Fighting Piracy) – Ministry of Justice.
- Conselho Estadual de Combate à Pirataria de Santa Catarina (meaning Santa Catarina State Council for Fighting Piracy).
- Conselho Municipal de Combate à Pirataria de Florianópolis (SC) (meaning Florianópolis City Council for Fighting Piracy).
- Conselho Municipal de Combate à Pirataria de Blumenau (SC) (meaning Blumenau City Council for Fighting Piracy).